You can make contact with the school office on 01506 280900 or email here to the general school email address. Your email will then be forwarded on to the relevant person.
To determine the best person to contact, consider the following advice:
In the majority of instances the best person to contact regarding all aspects of your child's time at school is either the House Leader. This allows the school to easily track and record all communication from home and ensure the best possible service. You can do this via the school office or the contact forms here.
Contact your child's House Leader if you are:
- looking to make initial or on-going contact about a possible concern regarding your child's welfare, happiness or safety at school
- looking to inform us about an issue outwith school that may impact school life
- wishing to enquire about your child's overall school progress, class allocation, timetabling issue
Contact a specific Head of Faculty if you are: (usually initial contact regarding your child's subject progress would be made via the House Leader in the first instance)
- looking to enquire about a specific subject related query
- looking for specific information about course content, homework
Contact a Depute Head Teacher if you:
- believe an event or incident that you have discussed with a member of staff has not been handled appropriately
Contact Head Teacher
- by phoning/emailing the school office