- a right to advice and information about your child's education at the school
- the opportunity to be more involved with what the school is doing
- the opportunity, along with all the other parents to have your views represented through a Parent Council at your school
- Our Parent Council recognises that not all parents need to be on the Parent Council, but every parent needs to feel engaged with their child's education and school.
Please find below a link to Connect Scotland's commonly used list of Abbreviations and Acronyms used in Scottish Education.
- Minutes of our last meeting on the 9th March 2022 have now been uploaded to view.
- Our Next Parent Council Meeting: - Wednesday 14th September 2022, 6pm start (School Conference Room)